Jablotron JA-80Z wireless repeater unit
The JA-80Z signal repeater has been designed to extend the range of remote devices whose signal is not strong enough to communicate with the control panel or whose communication is unreliable.
The repeater function lies in the retransmission of a signal received from an enrolled device with a little delay. The delay ensures that a possible conflict between the repeater transmission and the transmitting device is avoided. Each device enrolled to the repeater must concurrently be enrolled to the control panel.
* The repeater has 40 addresses for devices and one address for an OASiS control panel
* It copies the state of the PGX, PGY, IW and EW outputs of an OASiS control panel.
* The addresses are filled by sequential enrollment. The enrolled devices can only be deleted by resetting the repeater.
* Uses an LED and beeper (if connected – just for installing and testing purposes) to indicate the strength of the signal received from enrolled devices.
* Compatible with all OASiS detectors and remote controls with the exception of the JA-84P.
* It does not support transmissions for JA-8xF keypads, JA-80A sirens and other JA-80Z repeaters.
* Enables a hard-wired detector connection to the INP terminal.