Ajax FireProtect, Wireless Optical Smoke Detector
Wireless fire detector with temperature sensor that monitors security in the room twenty four hours a day and immediately notifies of smoke and sharp jumps in temperature.
Principle of operation
The device detects smoke by means of a camera with photoelectric sensor. If no smoke is emitted, the additional detector registers temperature increase in the room.
It can operate independently from the hub, emitting a fire alarm by means of a built-in siren. Several detectors indicate an alarm simultaneously.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Detector type: Wireless
- Use: Indoor
- Transmission distance: ≤ 2000 m in open space
- Detecting element: Photoelectric sensor
- Temperature sensor: From +54°С (+129°F) to 65°С (+149°F)
- Tampering alarm: Available
- Alarm type: Light and sound
- Interconnected alarmsAvailable
- Built-in siren volume: 85 dB
- Radio signal power: 20 mW
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Maximum distance between detector and control panel: Up to 1,300 m (4,265 ft) (in open area)
- Power supply: 2 CR2 batteries
- Power supply voltage: 3 V
- Additional battery: СR2032
- Battery life: Up to 4 years
- Operating temperature range: From 0°С (32°F) to +65°С (+149°F)
- Operating humidity: Up to 80%
- Dimensions: 132 х 132 x 31 mm
- Weight: 220 g