Jablotron PC-01 access card
The PC-01 access card is a proximity card (RFID standard EM UNIQUE 125kHz). Up to 50 cards can be used in the system. For higher security each card can be combined with a digital code (PIN). It is possible to print your artwork on the card (using some computer printers).
Programming user access codes and PC cards
Keyboard programming: ∗6 MC nn NC
• Only programmable if the system is totally unset
• MC = Master Code or card.
• nn = user code or card position from 01 to 50.
• NC = new code or card entry (entry by holding the key in front of the keypad).
• Factory default: all user codes and cards are erased.
• Each user position can have both a card and a code programmed to it (by using the sequence ∗6 MC nn NC twice)
• Each user code can have its own reaction programmed by an installer in Service Mode, and with a split system, codes can be assigned to different sections.
∗6 1234 12 4345 (code 4345 will be programmed to user position 12)
To erase codes/cards enter:
• ∗6 MC nn 0000 erases the code and the card in user position nn.
• ∗6 MC 00 UC erases the code UC (or card UC) if programmed to any user position.
• ∗6 MC 00 0000 erases all user codes and cards in user positions 01 to 50.