Jablotron JK-63KRG wireless GSM alarm kit
The JK-63K ready-made GSM alarm kit has the JA-63KRG control panel and several standard components. Other components are easily added.
The kit contains:
* Control panel with GSM communicator (JA-63KRG)
* Door detector (JA-60N)
* PIR Motion detector (JA-60P)
* Keypad (JA-63F)
* Remote control (RC-44)
* Wireless interior siren (UC-260)
* Magnetic wired door contact (SA-200)
A GSM communicator:
1. Reporting to up to 8 users, i.e. event SMSes and calls (customizable to get only alarm information, or other data on the arrival and departure of personnel)
2. Remote control of the system by mobile phone (calling and using the phone keypad as a remote keypad system or by using SMS instructions).
3. Two different switch functions in the house can be remotely controlled, even just by dialing in (toll free) from mobile phones - for example, opening a garage, turning on lights, etc.
4. Remote access from the Internet via www.GSMLink.cz. Makes it possible to determine the system status, and turn appliances on/off (e.g. the heating). Service technicians can use GSMLink for remote servicing. Access via the Internet is protected by passwords and an encrypted protocol.
5. Service technicians can receive technical reports from the GSM communicator (low battery, power failure, etc.). It also allows remote access for diagnostics and programming (via mobile or computer)
6. Audio monitoring of your property - the SP-02 voice unit may be used to listen in to what is happening in the house (speaking also)
7. Communication with alarm receiving centers (ARCs) - all information is transmitted via IP protocol. Checks the connection with the ARC every minute.
1. Sixteen addresses to assign up to 32 detectors (one address/zone can have 2 detectors), 8 addresses to assign control devices (keyboards and remote controls), 1 address for the assignment of 2 wireless sirens.
2. Fourteen addresses for the assignment of authorized users (the main user can alter the numerical codes). The system records all changes in its memory and can also send SMS reports on the arrival and departure of visitors to the building (e.g. for monitoring the presence of workers, monitoring children at home, etc.)
3. Wireless devices communicate by an encrypted protocol in the 433MHz band at a maximum distance of about one hundred meters. The system monitors the status of all wireless devices (every 15 minutes)
4. Wireless devices are powered by standard alkaline batteries that have a typical life of about 1 year. There is a low-battery reporting system for users, and for service technicians, if desired
5. Keyboards are simple and clear and do not provide textual information as it is sent by SMS to mobile phone users.
6. System settings can be done by computer (connecting via USB cable, or remotely via the Internet), setup software is supplied free of charge and downloadable from the Jablotron website. Setting up is also possible with instruction sequences entered on the keyboard.
7. Possible to either guard the whole house, or it can be protected by partial arming (sections A, ABC), or as a split system with two independent sections (e.g. housing two different families or firms)
8. The system is certified according to euro-norm EN 50131-1 grade 2 (low to medium risk). The certification of installations and installation companies are recognized by insurance companies for reduced insurance premiums.
9. Two years guarantee.