Jablotron JA-63KRG control panel
The JA-63KRG is a fully programmable control panel with building block architecture. By programming, it can be split into two separately operated sections (with a shared section). It has a built in power supply and there is ample space for a back up battery (12V, 1.3Ah or 2.6Ah) in the control panel case. The JA-63K main board has 4 hard-wired inputs with programmable triggering (NC, balanced or double balanced) and programmable reactions.
Model JA-63KR (equipped with the "R" radio communicating module) has 16 wireless zones. Up to two JA-60 detectors can enrolled into each zone (totally 32 as a maximum). In total model 63KR has 20 zones (4 wired and 16 wireless). Up to 8 wireless controllers (remote controls or wireless keypads), a JA-60A wireless siren and unlimited number of UC family wireless output modules can be enrolled as well. If more zones are required, another JA-6x control panel can be enrolled as a subsystem (master & slave architecture). The master control panel receives information from the sub control panel and it can also arm and disarm the subsystem panel.
The JA-60GSM module enables:
* automatic sending of an event text message to up to 8 mobile phones, dialing of programmed telephone numbers and playing of an audible warning signal;
* remote control and programming of the alarm system via SMS instruction messages from a mobile phone;
* remote control and programming of the alarm system using a telephone set keypad (mobile or land line);
* remote control of an appliance in the house (heating system etc.) via a telephone (mobile or land line)
* phone calls using a telephone set attached to the dialer module (via the GSM network);
* programming and remote supervision of the alarm system via Jablotron's website www.GSMLink.cz;
* data transfer to one or two Central Monitoring Stations (CMS).