Jablotron JA-62GSM Communicator
The Jablotron JA-62GSM dialer is constructed for JA-60, 63 and 65 alarm control panels.
JA-62GSM dialer module
The JA-60GSM dialer is constructed for JA-60, 63 and 65 alarm control panels. The dialer is used for communication via GSM. An appropriate GSM provider is chosen by the inserted SIM card.
The GSM module, when installed in the alarm control panel, enables:
- automatic sending of an event's text messages to up to 8 mobile phones;
- dialing of programmed telephone numbers and playing of an audible warning signal;
- data transfer to one or two Central Monitoring Stations (CMS);
- remote control and programming of the alarm system via SMS instruction messages from a mobile phone or from an SMS website;
- remote control and programming of the alarm system using a telephone set keypad (mobile or land line);
- remote control of an appliance in the house (heating system etc.) via a telephone (mobile or land line);
- phone calls using a telephone set attached to the dialer module (via the GSM network);
- programming and remote supervision of the alarm system via Jablotron's website www.GSMLink.cz.
|Power||12V DC (from the control panel)|
|Stand-by consumption (mean value)||about 35 mA (depends on the GSM signal strength)|
|GSM band||QUAD-BAND, 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|Complies in configuration CIE Profi system with||EN 50131-1, EN 50136-2-1|
|as follows:||ATS 4, ATS 5 if CID protocol is used and the repeating period is set to zero (Sequence 06p0)|
|Operating environment – indoor (-10 °C to 40 °C)||Class II|
|EMC||ETSI EN 301489-1, ETSI EN 301489-7, EN 55022, EN 50130-4|
|Radio transmissions||ETSI EN 301419-1 and EN 301511|
|CLIP protocol (caller ID + SMS)||ETSI EN 300 089|
|Can be operated according to||GSM Regulations|