Jablotron JA-80V LAN / PSTN line communicator
The Jablotron JA-80V module combines LAN and PSTN (analog) phone line communication. SMS configuration possible.
NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
Credex advises the JA-82Y communication module.
This module combines LAN and PSTN phone line communication. It allows remote access to the system by mobile phone or via the internet (www.gsmlink.cs). It can report events of the system to mobile phones and to alarm receiving centres (ARC monitoring). The module must be installed inside the control panel case, connected to the control panel bus, telephone line and to a LAN (Ethernet).
When connected to a PSTN telephone network and LAN (Ethernet) data network it allows the following:
* Event reporting by phone call with an acoustic warning;
* Event reporting by SMS*** (to up to 8 telephone numbers);
* Event reporting to 2 ARC's possible (Alarm Receiving Centre – also known as a Central Monitoring Station);
* Remote control and programming by phone (remotely authorizing a phone keypad or by SMS instructions);
* Remote control of appliances by dialling in from an authorized number (free of charge with unanswered calls);
* Remote control and programming via the Internet (www.GSMlink.cz);
The communicator can also be connected only to a telephone line or only to a LAN network. In these cases it will provide the following functions:
* Tel. only: remote control by phone, event reporting by SMS and by phone calls and event reporting to ARC2 (CID protocol);
* LAN only: remote access via the internet (www.gsmlink.cs), event reporting to ARC1 (IP CID protocol).
Using SMS requires configuration of the Tx and Rx settings, see page 3 of the manual. The following link shows the SMS center tel. numbers of different providers: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Sms.
* Power 12V DC (from the control panel);
* Stand-by consumption: about 35 mA;
* Max. consumption (during communication): 1 A;
* Complies with EN 50131-1/2006, EN 50136-1-1, 2-1 as: ATS 4 if the ARC comm. repeating period is zero (sequence 06a0), ATS 5 if ID CID protocol is used and the repeating period is set to zero (sequence 06a0);
* Operating environment ( –10 to 40°C): class II;
* Safety EN 60950;
* EMC: EN 55022, EN 5030-4;
* Radio transmissions: ETSI EN 301419-1 and EN 301511;
* CLIP protocol (caller ID + SMS): ETSI EN 300 089 V3.1.1(2000-12).