Jablotron JA-152J MS Bi-directional 2-button Remote Control
JA-152J MS Bi-directional four-button keyfob
All this also with multiple JABLOTRON 100 systems (e.g. at home and in the office).
The remote control can also be enrolled to a multi-functional relay of the AC-16x type to control the relay in accordance with the selected mode.
- The control is equipped with both optical and acoustic indication of the execution of a command.
- The control can be enrolled to multiple systems or multi-functional relays.
- It checks the status of its battery and indicates its being empty.
- If a key is pressed and held continuously, an activation is sent every second. This function can be used e.g. to extend the impulse of a PG output (e.g. the gradual closing of roller blinds).
- The sound of the keys can be switched off.
- The key lock function.
- Extended settings for double pressing the keys.
- The control is a device of the JABLOTRON 100 system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
|Compatible with||FW of the LJ(MD)60416+ control panel; F-Link 1.4.0+|
|Power supply||Lithium battery type CR 2032 (3.0 V / 0.2 A), C type power supply in accordance with EN 50131-6|
|Typical service life of the battery||approx. 2 years (10 activations / day)|
|Communication frequency||868.1 MHz|
|Communication range||about 300 meters (line of sight)|
|Dimensions||63 mm x 36 mm x 15 mm|
|Classification||security level 2, ACE type B, in accordance with: EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3, T031|
|Environment||II. indoor, general (in accordance with EN 50131-1)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|It also meets the requirements of||ETSI EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1|
|Operation conditions||ERC REC 70-03|