GD-04K - GSM Communicator and Controller
The GD-04 DAViD is a universal GSM dialer and controller.
Provides 2 power relays and 4 input terminals.
The GD-04 DAVID is a universal GSM dialer and controller. Provides 2 power relays and 4 input terminals.
- 2 output contacts of power relays X and Y (each allows up to 5A/250V);
- 4 input terminals A to D for SMS reporting (the inputs react to a connection or disconnection to or from a common GND terminal.
David can be used as:
- A switch with SMS remote control. SMS texts for switching particular terminals on/off are configurable;
- A time-switch which can be activated remotely via a mobile phone (the switch-on period is configurable from 1 second to 10 hours);
- A relay with dialling-in remote control. Up to 50 tel. numbers can be authorized for each relay. Because calls are not answered dialling-in control within GSM is free of charge. (David only checks the caller’s number and - if the number is authorized - responds with relay activation.) This can be used for parking latch control etc.;
- A relay with validity-limited dialling-in remote control. Each authorized number can have a limit to the number of calls. When the call count reaches the limit the tel. number is de-authorized. This can be useful for pre-paid services such as e.g. parking. Any tel. number can be re-authorized via SMS by the administrator;
- An SMS reporter. Input A to D activations or deactivations can be reported by SMS and optionally confirmed by phone calls. Each input can have its own message texts and up to 8 tel. numbers programmed.
Optional for GD-04K
A GD-04R radio module, which allows input A to D activations via wireless buttons or detectors of the OASiS series and also provides David with the capability of output relay X or Y state transmission to UC or AC OASiS receivers. In addition, you can control relays X or Y "locally" via RC-8x keyfobs (so that an appliance can be controlled both via a mobile phone and a keyfob). The module also allows heating control (again locally or remotely via a mobile phone) using wireless thermostats of the TP-8x series.
|Power supply||11 – 13 V DC (a 110/230V mains adaptor is included)|
|Consumption (12V)||25 mA in idle state / max. 200 mA|
|Operating frequency range||850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz (GSM/GPRS)|
|Rating of outputs||250V AC / 5A|
|Output switching period in impulse mode||adjustable from 1s to 10 h in 1s increments|
|Inputs A, B, C, D||activated by GND connection, max. voltage 15 V DC|
|Backup time with the use of the GD-04A module||up to 24 hours|
|Dimensions||76 x 110 x 33 mm|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to + 40 °C|
|Ingress protection class||IP20 (EN 60529)|
|Dimensions (without antenna)||76 x 110 x 33 mm|
|In conformity with||EN 60950-1, EN 55022, EN 61000-6-3, ETSI EN 301 511, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-7, EN 50518|