DAViD GD-04R - Radio module
The DAViD GD-04R radio module for wireless buttons or detectors of the OASiS series and transmission to OASiS receivers.
The GD-04R radio module, which allows activations of inputs A to D via wireless buttons or detectors of the OASiS series and also provides David with the capability of output relay X or Y state transmission to UC or AC OASiS receivers.
In addition, you can control relays X or Y "locally" via RC-8x keyfobs (so that an appliance can be controlled both via a mobile phone and a keyfob). The module also allows heating control (again locally or remotely via a mobile phone) using wireless thermostats of the TP-8x series.
The GD-04R radio module provides David with wireless connectivity to devices of the Jablotron OASiS system. By plugging the module into the digital bus connector your David is able to report the following:
- Panic alarm triggered by a panic (RC-80, 87, 88 or 89);
- Movements in the protected area (detected by JA-80P or 85P detectors);
- Fire alarms or threats (detected by a JA-80S);
- Breaking glass (detected by a JA-85B);
- Window / door opening (detected by JA-80M or JA-82M detectors);
- Gas leaks (detected by a JA-80G);
- Exceeding the maximum/minimum allowable temperature limits (detected by TP-82 or TP-83 thermostats). In addition, the current room temperature can be acquired via SMS. Up to four different locations can be monitored – each A to D input can have a single thermostat assigned. This feature is suitable e.g. for anti-freeze protection in a conservatory or for fire protection in a server room;
- Any contact switching on/off (detected by a JA-80M).