MS100 Mobeye GSM Measure, Control and Alarm modules
The CM100 Mobeye GSM Power Failure Detector reports the failure of the external power supply. As soon as the current falls out, the back-up batteries will take over the functions of the power failure detector.
• MS100E: powered by 9-32V DC - adapter, optional rechargeable battery
• MS100EK + keypad: powered by 9-32V DC -adapter, optional rechargeable battery
• MS100B: powered by 4* CR123 - 9-32V DC or mains adapter
• MS100BK + keypad: powered by 4* CR123 - 9-32V DC or mains adapter
Powerful telemetry modules in four models with internal GSM module, digital inputs, relay outputs and a multitude of settings. Build your own alarm module with sensors, devices and alarms.
Activated inputs trigger an alarm. The output relays can be switched after an alarm, or remotely by an incoming call or SMS. It is a user option to switch the relays completely or only during a pulse time. The built-in GSM module calls and sends SMS messages to the contact persons (max. 5).
External power or ‘low power’ operation
The MS100E and MS100EK operate at 9-32 VDC power, with optional a rechargeable battery pack. Upon failure of power, the GSM module remains open and remote operation possible.The MS100B and MS100BK are designed for continuous use on batteries. With only battery power they monitor the inputs and to notify in case of an alarm condition; remote control is not possible in this low power mode.
• MS100E: powered by 9-32VDC or mains adapter, option for rechargeable battery
• MS100EK: powered by 9-32VDC or mains adapter, option for rechargeable battery, keypad
• MS100B: powered by 4*CR123, option for 9-32VDC or mains adapter
• MS100BK: powered by 4*CR123, option for 9-32VDC or mains adapter, keypad
Flexible action and reaction patterns
The behaviour of the Mobeye telemetry modules is programmable via the keypad or using simple SMS commands. By adjusting the action-reaction patterns, the behaviour of the inputs, outputs and the GSM unit is flexible can be set up according to your preferences.
• input type (NO/NC), free texts per alarm input, delay times
• inactive time after an alarm, alarm repeat times
• choice between calls and/or SMS after an alarm
• behaviour and pulse time of outputs
• authorising numbers for switching the outputs
• time-based actions, interval for test reports
A SIM is included as standard with the product. Payment can be made directly to Mobeye.