Jablotron JA-80P wireless PIR motion detector
The Jablotron JA-80P has a PIR sensor which covers up to 112m² of floor, an optional wired sensor can be attached to the input.
JA-80P has a PIR sensor which covers up to 112m² of floor (an optional pet-immune lens can eliminate the effects of small animals). It uses digital signal processing to avoid false alarms and it also has an input to connect a magnet/door sensor. Can be enrolled to the control panel, to UC and AC receivers (to trigger relays) and to the JA-80L indoor siren (to indicate movement by making a sound)
The JA-80P is designed to detect human body movement inside buildings. The detection pattern can be modified by optional lenses. Detector immunity has two selectable levels. The battery-powered detector communicates via OASIS radio protocol.
Certified, with integrated transmitter:
- Matching the alarm centre JA-82KR and the receivers AC-82, AC-88, UC-82
- Detection range: 12m, 120°
- Pulse counter for preventing false alarms
- Anti-tamper switch
- Walk test: 15 minutes, automatically after installation
- Additional wired input for connecting external detectors
- Supplied with battery
- Input to connect a magnet/door sensor
- Pet immunity lenses and long-range lenses are available as a replacement