Jablotron JA-111H TRB BUS module interface for wired detectors
The JA-111H TRB module is designed for the connection of any wired detector (with contact or impulse outputs) to the JABLOTRON 100 system and provides it with power. It's an embedded module that can be mounted in a wired detector. It also indicates malfunction or status of a device.
JA111H TRB (Trouble / Fault)
Availability: In stock
JA-111H TRB Bus module interface for wire detector
This built-in module can be directly integrated into the detector.
- One input of the module has a fixed Tamper signal, the second input reports an alarm signal and the third input is used to report a fault of a connected device or to report a special “Masking” signal (for detectors with an Anti-masking function).
- The module can also be used for the connection of a CT-01 roller blind detector.
- The module can be used to control programmable PG outputs.
- It supports setting of a minimum activation time for alarm triggering (0.1 s - 300 s).
- The detector features status as well as impulse activation.
- The module is a device of the JABLOTRON 100 system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
Specifications JA-111H TRB
|Compatible with||F-Link 1.4.0 or higher|
|Power||via the control panel bus 12 V (9 - 15 V)|
|Backup (idle) mode consumption||5 mA + consumption of the control device|
|Current consumption for cable selection||12 mA + consumption of the control device|
|Maximum acceptable load by the connected control||50 mA|
|Dimensions||16 x 30 x 12 mm|
|Classification||security level 2 / environment class II|
|In accordance with||EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3 (ACE type B)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to +40 °C|
|It also meets the requirements of||EN 50130-4, EN 55022|
We found other products you might like!