DSC PowerSeries NEO PG8935 wireless Vibration / Shock detector with MC and input
DSC PowerSeries NEO PG8935 wireless Vibration / Shock detector with MC and input.
DSC PowerSeries NEO PG8935 wireless Vibration / Shock detector + Magnet contact + Input
With this DSC wireless vibration and shock detector you can detect shocks and vibrations on a wall or ceiling. A shock detector offers you the possibility to detect intruders at an early stage; in many cases before they have entered the premises.
In addition to the possibility of detecting shocks / vibrations, this product also offers you a magnetic contact. With the magnetic contact you can detect whether a window / door is open or closed. The product is also equipped with an additional wired input for connecting a magnetic contact. So with this detector you have the possibility to detect in 3 different ways with a single detector!
Specifications DSC PG8935:
- Detects shocks and vibrations
- Visible status indicator
- Suitable for wood, aluminum, steel, sheet pile, plastic
- Equipped with wired entrance
- Equipped with magnetic contact function
- High immunity for background vibrations
- Sensitivity is adjustable
- Dimensions: 118 x 27 x 30 mm
- Battery life: 5 years with normal use
- Battery type: 3V CR123A
- Weight: 130 grams
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C to + 55 ° C
DSC PG8935 compatibility:
This product is suitable for all PowerSeries NEO panels.