CM4200 Mobeye ThermoGuard
The Mobeye Thermo Guard is a simple and effective instrument to measure temperature.
The CM4200 Mobeye ThermoGuard works only on batteries (included).
CM4200 Mobeye ThermoGuard
The Mobeye ThermoGuard (CM4200) monitors the ambient temperature and informs the set contacts via telephone. The minimum and/or maximum temperature can be set in a simple manner. It can run on battery power for a long time. An external power supply (or adapter) can also be connected. The ThermoGuard also works as a power failure monitor. The Mobeye ThermoGuard has an external digital temperature sensor. The temperature limits are adjustable between -35 °C and +70 °C. If the actual temperature is outside the set limits, a notification will be sent via push message/SMS/call/email.
The Mobeye ThermoGuard is an effective tool to warn against hypothermia or overheating. It is suitable for many situations such as cooling systems in restaurants, medicine cabinets, server rooms, heating systems or machines in industrial areas. If, in addition to alarm messages, a log function with graph is also desired, we recommend the Mobeye ThermoGuard TwinLog.
In addition to the temperature sensor, external sensors can be connected to the two NO/NC inputs. This allows even more monitoring, such as the operation of appliances, fans, air purifiers or the possible unauthorized opening of doors. The settings, such as alarm delays, calibration value, own alarm texts, etc., are easy to program.
A Mobeye (M2M) SIM card is included for communication. This inexpensive "multi-provider" SIM card provides the connection to the 4G LTE-M network (with 2G as fallback). The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable; has good accessibility in buildings and remote locations and is energy efficient. The SIM card also gives access to the Mobeye Internet Portal and push app for optimal user convenience, security and online programming. The Mobeye CM4200 SIM card that can be activated online costs EUR 4.00 per month (excl. VAT, flat fee).
Optionally, your own (micro) SIM card can be used. The device then works (only) with 2G and without a portal/app. The alarm messages are sent via text message and telephone call to (max.) 5 telephone numbers. Programming is done via (simple) SMS commands.
Technical data & highlights CM4200
- 1x temperature sensor (cable length: 1m)
- 2x NO/NC inputs (potential-free)
- battery powered (2x CR123 included)
- 1x 12-24V DC input for connecting external voltage (with power failure monitoring)
- battery life: > 1 year (battery powered) or > 3 years (external voltage)
- 4G LTE-M/2G communication module
- Mobeye Internet Portal and push app provide extra functions and security
- Alarm notifications via push message, call, SMS, email and/or control room
- Alarm notification as group message or one after the other (with intermediate confirmation and escalation plan)
- Temperature alarm alarm (and alarm recovery)
- Alarm with activated input (and possible alarm recovery)
- Power failure alarm (and recovery message)
- Low battery warning
- Warning in the absence of a "keep-alive" test message (without portal: test message via SMS)
• Mobeye CM4200
• 1x temperature sensor
• 2x CR123 batteries
• Mobeye SIM card (optional to use)
Accessories (not included)
• Mobeye power adapter 10027 (500mA, 12V DC)
• Extension cable AC-EC1 (3m) or AC-EC3 (10m)
The CM4200 only gives an alarm, with possible repetitions. In addition to alarming, the CML4275 also displays the temperature trend.