NRXI-GATE Notifier Wireless Receiver
The NRXI-GATE is the receiver needed to install components wirelessly.
The receiver is integrated in an analog fire alarm system.
Notifier Wireless receiver NRXI-GATE
The NRXI-GATE is the receiver needed to install components wirelessly. The receiver is integrated in an analog fire alarm system. This means that a local alarm can be triggered instead of the whole installation going into alarm. There is a wide range of wireless components that can be installed.
The wireless components in the Agile series are suitable for analog fire alarm systems. The NRX-USB is required to maintain the wireless components. The addressing can be set via the two rotary switches on the back. The NRXI-GATE can be placed in the installation via a B501RF pedestal.
- Receiver for wireless components
- Agile series of Notifier
- Supports up to 32 components
- Wired installed and loop powered
- Up to 400 meters of wireless range in open field
- Current consumption <900 mA.
- Dimensions: 102 x 42 mm including W501RF pedestal
- Weight: 90 grams
- Complies with EN54-25, EN54-17 and EN54-18.