Jablotron JA-182M wireless magnetic window/door-detector
The Jablotron JA-182M is an 'invisible' magnetic sensor which can be easily installed on the majority of window frames.
Jablotron JA-182M wireless magnetic detector
The JA-182M is an 'invisible' magnetic sensor which can be easily installed on the majority of plastic or wooden window frames. Some types of metal work is already prepared for the installation of this detector.
It is powered by 2 lithium cell button batteries model CR2354, average lifetime batteries is 3 years (5 activations per day). Can be enrolled to the control panel and to the JA-150A indoor siren (to indicate activation by making a sound: 1 beep is open ; 2 beeps is closed).
- Power: 2x lithium battery type CR2354 (3 V)
- Typical lifetime: approx. 3 years
- Communicating protocol: 868 MHz
- Radio coverage: approx. 200 m (open area)
- Dimensions: 25 x 192 x 9 mm
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1, CLC/TS 50131-2-6, EN 50131-5-3