JA-150R One-way Signal Repeater
The Jablotron JA-150R One-Way signal repeater is designed to extend the communication distance and to increase transmission reliability in large installations.
It repeats the signal of all 'one-way' devices from JABLOTRON 100.
JA-150R One-way signal repeater for JA-100 wireless devices
It also supports non-addressable PG modules, one-way key fobs and JA-15xJ MS key fobs.
The product is a component of the JABLOTRON 100 system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
- It allows you to choose which peripheral devices the signal should be repeated from
- It is directly supplied by the mains and backed up by a battery
- It supports the connection of an AN-868 external antenna
Supported peripheral devices:
- Detectors of the JA-15x series
- Detectors of the JA-18x series
- Key fobs JA-154J MS, JA-152J MS, JA-164J, JA-162J
- PG modules JA-150N, JA-151N
|Power supply||110 – 230 V AC/50 – 60 Hz, device of protective class I.|
|Internal consumption, typical/maximum||approx. 0.5 W/1 W (at 230 V AC)|
|Backup battery NiCD 4.8V (BAT-4V8-N900)||900 mAh|
|Battery service life||about 4 years|
|Radio communication||868.1 MHz|
|Communication range||approx. 300 m (free terrain)|
|Antenna||internal with the possibility to connect an external antenna, typ AN-868|
|Dimensions||132 x 182 x 45 mm|
|Classification||security level 2, type B|
|in accordance with||EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3, EN 50131-5-3|
|Environment||II. indoor, general (in accordance with EN 50131-1)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|It also meets the requirements of||ETSI EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1|
|Operation conditions||ERC REC 70-03|