EB-004 Conas Electric Bolt Lock + multiple functions, Fail-safe
The Conas EB-004 is an electric bolt lock for automatic doors and it has a fail-safe configuration.
- Face Plate: 205 x 35 x 3mm (LxWxD);
- Strike Plate: 90 x 25 x 2mm (LxWxD)
- Output: door status indicator - NO / COM
- Autolock Time Delay: 0, 3, 6, 9 sec
- Holding Force: 800kg
The EB-004 is an electric bolt lock with multiple functions and operates according to the fail-safe principle.
The bolt is pushed out of the mechanism as soon as the lock is activated by means of the magnet: the magnet is mounted on the supplied strike plate. The strike plate is placed on the moving / opening part of a window or door. The bolt is made of hardened steel and 16mm thick. The bolt pen has a maximum holding force of 800 kg.
The bolt lock must be connected to a stabilized power supply such as the VP-PA002-EU or an access control unit such as the AC-150NET.
By using the dipswitches on the model, you can set an auto-lock delay time. This causes the pen to slide out 0, 3, 6 or 9 seconds after the magnet has made contact.
The EB-004 has a Normally Closed (NC) and COM output. The model is also provided with a status indicator output for showing the closing status of the door.
- Face plate: 205 x 35 x 3mm (LxWxH);
- Strike plate: 90 x 25 x 2mm (LxWxH);
- Body: 205 x 35 x 42 mm (LxWxH);
- Bolt: 16mm diameter, stainless steel, throw 16mm;
- Voltage: DC12V / 2A; Open/Start current: 12V/900mA; Standby: 12V/150mA;
- Pen / Bolt holding strenght: 800 kg;
- Suitable for: aluminum, wooden, metal and glass doors / windows;
- Autolock Time Delay: 0.3.6.9 sec;
- Output: door status indicator - NO / COM.