EB-003 Conas Electric Bolt Lock + multiple functions, Fail-Safe
The Conas EB-003 is an electric bolt lock with different options in a fail-safe configuration. Works on both 12V DC and 24V DC.
- Face Plate: 205 x 35 x 3mm (LxWxD);
- Strike Plate: 90 x 25 x 2mm (LxWxD)
- Output: door status indicator - NO / COM
- Autolock Time Delay: 0, 3, 6, 9 sec
- Holding Force: 800kg
The EB-003 is an electric bolt lock with multiple functions and operates according to the fail-safe principle.
The bolt is pushed out of the mechanism as soon as the lock is activated by means of the magnet: the magnet is mounted on the supplied strike plate. The strike plate is placed on the moving / opening part of a window or door. The bolt is made of hardened steel and 16mm thick. The bolt pen has a maximum holding force of 800 kg.
The bolt lock must be connected to a stabilized power supply such as the VP-PA002-EU or an access control unit such as the AC-150NET.
The EB-003 has a Normally Closed (NC) and COM output. The model is also provided with a status indicator output for showing the door closing status.
Specifications EB-003 Bolt Lock
- Face plate: 205 x 35 x 3mm (LxWxH);
- Strike plate: 90 x 25 x 2mm (LxWxH);
- Body: 205 x 35 x 42 mm (LxWxH);
- Bolt: 16mm diameter, stainless steel, throw 16mm;
- Voltage: DC12V or DC24V; Open/Start power: 12V/900mA, 24V/730mA; Standby power: 12V/130mA, 24V/90mA
- Pen / Bolt holding strenght: 800 kg;
- Suitable for: aluminum, wooden, metal and glass doors / windows;
- Autolock Time Delay: 0, 3, 6, 9 sec;
- Output: door status indicator - NO / COM.