Conas EB-001 Electric Bolt Lock 12V DC, Fail-Safe
The Conas EB-001 is an electrical bolt lock for the opening or closing of doors and windows.
Face Plate: 205 x 35 x 3mm (LxWxD)
Strike Plate: 90 x 25 x 2mm (LxWxD)
Bolt: 16mm Dia, Stainless Steel + 16mm throw;
Output: door status
Holding Force: 800kg
The EB-001 is an electric bolt lock for opening or closing doors and windows and operates according to the fail-safe principle.
The bolt is pushed out of the mechanism as soon as the lock is activated by means of the magnet: the magnet is mounted on the supplied strike plate. The strike plate is placed on the moving / opening part of a window or door (see YouTube example below).
The bolt lock must be connected to a stabilized power supply such as the VP-PA002-EU or an access control unit such as the AC-150NET.
Fail Safe Electric Bolt lock
• Face Plate: 205 x 35 X 3mm (LxWxD);
• Strike Plate: 90 x 25 x 2mm (LxWxD);
• Body: 207 x 36 x 40mm (LxWxD);
• Bolt: 16mm dia, Stainless Steel + 16mm throw;
• Voltage: DC12V; Start Current: 950mA; Standby Current: 100mA;
• Solid Bolt: 800kg Holding Strenght;
• Suitable for: aluminium, wooden, glass and metal doors / windows.