Conas ACR-17E-W EM protocol Card Reader
The Conas ACR-17E-W series is a powerful RFID reader. The user can login with RFID card.
Size 100 x 43 x 17 mm (LxBxH)
Conas ACR-17E-W Weatherproof white card reader, EM protocol
The ACR-17E series is a powerful RFID reader. The user can login with an RFID card. The ACR-17E series readers are for use with AC-150, AC-150NET, AC-150WEB, AC-160, AC-160NET, AC-170 and AC-170NET systems. The ACR-17E is available in white, gold and black.
The powerful built-in RFID reader offers a reading distance of up to 10 cm, a built-in buzzer for indoor or outdoor installation including bicolour LEDs and a buzzer for feedback signals! All Conas readers offer excellent reliability, long read ranges, low energy consumption and are housed in an easy-to-install package.
With every reader we provide a clear manual to make installation easy. The manual includes a quick electrical diagram and a number of useful specifications for during installation.
When mounting, be aware that metal surfaces or mounting near other proximity readers may affect the effective reading range. The cable exits the reader in the middle of the back. This makes the installation very precise!
For a reader with Mifare Card support we recommend the ACR-17M series!
Specifications ACR-17 Series
- Two colour LED and integral speaker for programming and operation
- Sleek and attractive weatherproof design
- Output format: standard International Wiegand 26Bit (34Bit is optional)!
- ID reader supports EM One cards
- Max reading distance 10 cm
- Hidden mounting screws prevent vandalism
- der type: ID reader
- Frequency: 125 MHz
- Maximum distance between cable and reader: 100 metres
- Design: Epoxy coated. Fully enclosed in a robust polycarbonate housing. Suitable for harsh environments.
- Audio/visual: Two colour LED indicators, built-in buzzer
- Environmental specifications: Indoor and outdoor use, IP65
- Operating humidity: Non-condensing
- Housing colour: White or black
- Dimensions: 100 x 43 x 17 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Material: High-grade ABS
- Voltage range: 9V DC - 14V DC. 12V DC is recommended
- Current consumption: 90 mA