Conas ACR-11BE EM Marin card reader
Conas ACR-11BE Black EM Marin card reader without keypad
The Conas ACR-11BE series is a powerful RFID reader combined with a convenient touch screen keyboard. The user can login with an RFID card, code or a combination of both. The ACR-11 series readers are for use on AC-150, AC-150NET, AC-150WEB, AC-160, AC-160NET, AC-170 and AC-170NET systems. The ACR-11BE is available in black as standard.
This model has a small profile design of less than 16mm and can read all 26-bit EM cards from Conas! The powerful built-in RFID reader offers a reading distance of up to 8 cm, a built-in buzzer for indoor or outdoor installation including bicolour LEDs and a buzzer for feedback signals.
With every reader we provide a clear manual to make installation easy. The manual includes a quick electrical diagram and some useful specifications for during installation! In case you have lost the manual, you can always download it from this website!
During installation, please note that metal surfaces or mounting close to other proximity readers may affect the effective reading range. The cable exits the reader in the middle of the back. This makes the installation very precise.
Please note: for a reader with Mifare support, we recommend the ACR-11BM series!
- Reader type: ID reader without touch screen keyboard
- Card type: EM-marine cards
- Output format: Standard international Wiegand 26Bit (34Bit is optional)
- Read range: 4 to 8 cm
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Maximum distance between cable and reader: 100 metres
- Design: Epoxy coated. Fully enclosed in a robust polycarbonate housing. Suitable for harsh environments.
- Audio/visual: Two colour LED indicators, built-in buzzer
- Environmental specifications: Indoor and outdoor use, IP65
- Operating humidity: Non-condensing
- Housing colour: Black
- Dimensions: 106 x 86 x 30 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Material: High quality ABS
- Voltage range: 9V DC - 14V DC. 12V DC is recommended
- Current consumption: 90mA