CM4000 Mobeye CM-Guard GSM Alarm
The Mobeye CM4000 CM-Guard alarm module with two inputs for two external detectors.
Battery operated (incl) or externally powered (excl).
CM4000 Mobeye CM-Guard GSM Alarm Module with 2 inputs
The Mobeye CM-Guard (CM4000) is a universal 4G/GSM alarm dialer for monitoring technical installations. The alarm dialer has two NO/NC inputs for potential-free sensors. The CM-Guard can run entirely on batteries, or with external power (via mains adapter or 12-24V DC) and backup batteries. It also works as a power failure monitor. There are numerous setting options, such as the choice of push message/call/text/email, automatic on/off times, own alarm texts per input, alarm delays and test messages. The CM-Guard is also able to report to a private control room (PAC) via the SIA DC-09 protocol. The device is used by security companies as an alarm signaller, by industry to monitor machine failures, by integrators to transmit a sensor status, to monitor doors, pumps, etc..
A Mobeye (M2M) SIM card is included for communication. This inexpensive "multi-provider" SIM card provides the connection to the 4G LTE-M network (with 2G as fallback). The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable; has good accessibility in buildings and remote locations and is energy efficient. The SIM card also gives access to the Mobeye Internet Portal and push app for optimal user convenience, security and online programming. The Mobeye CM4000 SIM card that can be activated online costs EUR 4.00 per month (excl. VAT, flat fee).
Optionally, your own (micro) SIM card can be used. The device then works (only) with 2G and without a portal/app. The alarm messages are sent via text message and telephone call to (max.) 5 telephone numbers. Programming is done via (simple) SMS commands.
Technical data & highlights CM4000
- 2x NO/NC inputs (potential-free)
- battery powered (2x CR123 included)
- 1x 12-24V DC input for connecting external voltage (with power failure monitoring)
- battery life: > 1 year (battery powered) or > 3 years (external voltage)
- 4G LTE-M/2G communication module
- Mobeye Internet Portal and push app provide extra functions and security
- Alarm notifications via push message, call, SMS, email and/or control room
- Alarm notification as group message or one after the other (with intermediate confirmation and escalation plan)
- Alarm with activated input (and possible alarm recovery)
- Power failure alarm (and recovery message)
- Low battery warning
- Warning in the absence of a "keep-alive" test message (without portal: test message via SMS)
• Mobeye CM4000
• 2x CR123 batteries
• Mobeye SIM card (optional to use)
Accessories (not included)
• Mobeye power adapter 10027 (500mA, 12V DC)
A SIM is included as standard with the product. Payment can be made directly to Mobeye.