The radio channel controller allows to control domestic appliances remotely. It is used to switch on/off irons, garage gates, water heaters and heat-insulated floors.
Principle of operation
The device controls the electric power supply by means of relay, which closes and opens the power supply network.
Operates in 110 V and 220 V mains. The meter shows the power consumption over time.
Installation and set up
It is installed into a recessed wall plate and connected to the internal power supply network.
- Use: Indoor
- Actuator: Relay
- Relay service life: 200,000 switchings
- Power supply voltage: 110-240 V AC±10% 50/60 Hz
- Voltage protection for 230 V electrical network: Max – 264 V, min – 161 V
- Voltage protection for 110 V electrical network: Max – 126 V, min – 77 V
- Maximum load current: 13 А
- Maximum current protection: Yes (13 А)
- Allowed power (resistive load at 230 V): Up to 3 kW
- Allowed power (resistive load at 110 V): Up to 1.5 kW
- Electric meter option: Yes (statistics available)
- Monitoring of power consumption parameters: Yes (current, voltage, power consumption)
- Allowed operating ambient temperature: From 0°С (+32°F) to +64°С(+147.2°F)
- Maximum temperature protection: Yes (65°С (+149°F) inside the wall plate)
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Radio signal power: 25 mW
- Command response time: Less than a second
- Maximum distance between detector and central unit: Up to 1,000 m (3,300 ft) (in open area)
- Power consumption in standby mode: Less than 1 W
- Ingress protection: IP20
- Operating humidity: Less than 75%
- Dimensions: 38х25х18 mm (1.49×0.98×0.70 in)
- Dimensions for mounting in the wall plate: Ø ≥ 50, depth 55 mm (2.17 in)