Radio channel controller for remote control of low current equipment. It is used to activate electric locks, gates and swing gates, rolling shutters and blinds, and to restart modems and routers.
Principle of operation
The device controls electric power supply by means of relay, which closes and opens the dry contact.
Operates from 7—24 B DC voltage sources. The dry contact is not galvanically connected to the device itself.
Installation and set up
The device is installed in junction boxes, distribution boards, and enclosures of switching units.
- Use: Indoor
- Actuator: Relay potential free
- Relay service life: 200,000 switchings
- Power supply voltage: 7-36V DC
- Maximum load current: 5А
- Minimum voltage protection: Yes (6,5V)
- Maximum voltage protection: Yes (36,5V)
- Allowed operating ambient temperature: From 0°С (+32°F) to +64°С(+147.2°F)
- Maximum temperature protection: Yes (65°С (+149°F) inside the wall plate)
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Radio signal power: 25 mW
- Command response time: Less than a second
- Maximum distance between detector and central unit: Up to 1,000 m (3,300 ft) (in open area)
- Power consumption in standby mode: Less than 1 W
- Ingress protection: IP20
- Operating humidity: Less than 75%
- Dimensions: 38х25х18 mm (1.49×0.98×0.70 in)
- Dimensions for mounting in the wall plate: Ø ≥ 50, depth 55 mm (2.17 in)