Ajax DoorProtect Plus Magnetic contact with tilt and vibration sensor
Wireless opening detector notifies of first signs of intrusion into the room through the door or window. It is installed even on roof windows which can be left open when leaving the house.
Principle of operation
The device detects the door or window being opened by means of British-made hi-end reed switches on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate in the transmitter mode, sending a signal from the wired sensor to the hub.
The device protects even windows left open for ventilation. The accelerometer registers changes in vertical slope angle, bangs or vibration and sends an alarm to the hub.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Detector type: wireless
- Mounting: Construction
- Transmission distance: ≤ 1000 m in open ruimte
- Detective elements: Reed switch, accelerometer
- Distance to magnet: up to 1 cm (small magnet), up to 2 cm (large magnet)
- Use: within
- Additional input to connect the wire detectors: available
- Tamper protection: available
- Radio signal power: 20 mW
- Communication protocol: jeweler (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Maximum distance between detector and central unit: Up to 1000 m (in the open space)
- Power supply: CR123A battery
- Supply voltage: 3 V
- Battery life: up to 5 years
- Music range: from 0 ° С (+ 32 ° F) to + 50 ° С (+ 122 ° F)
- Humidity: up to 80%
- Dimensions: 90 mm x 20 mm