Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-I, 8Mp WDR EXIR Dome Camera
Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-I is a 8Mp WDR turret network camera.
• 8MP (3840 x 2160) high resolution
• Micro SD up to 128GB
• EXIR 30m IR range
• Smart Features: Motion, Intrusion, Face, Line-Crossing etc
• IP67 rating
The DS-2CD2386G2-I is a 8MP turret camera from Hikvision that can provide HD images in ultra-low light scenarios. The IR LEDs and lens are kept in separate windows to minimize any IR reflection and ensure an excellent image is provided at all times. Wide dynamic range and 3D digital noise reduction technology are used in conjunction with the IR LEDs to provide excellent night time images up to 30m.
With a range of focal lengths to choose from, a micro SD card slot and IP67 rated weatherproof housing, this camera is suitable for a range of outdoor and indoor applications.
The included iVMS-4200 video management software is designed for small to medium applications and provides live viewing, e-map, remote playback and scheduled recording. Mobile viewing is supported if users require remote access to video footage.
The Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-I comes with a choice of lens (please select in dropdown menu). The 4mm option provides an 83° horizontal angle of view whereas the 2.8mm lens gives a 111° horizontal angle of view
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select to your right if required.
Key features & benefits DS-2CD2386G2-I
• Providing 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second and full HD 3840p at 20 fps
• IR cut filter switches imaging from day to night mode for round the clock surveillance
• Long-range night-vision up to 30m with integrated EXIR infrared LED lights
• IP67 rated housing protects the unit from rain and dust and makes the camera suitable for use in external installations
• 3D noise reduction reduces bandwidth, particularly in low-light images
• Wide Dynamic Range technology captures detail in scenes with strong back light
• Intelligent video features include video motion detection and tampering alarms for reliable monitoring
• H.265+ and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration via dual streaming
• PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation with power and network connectivity being fed to the camera through a single cable