Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-I(C), 8MP 40m IR mini Bullet Camera
Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-I(C), 8MP, 2.8mm, 40m IR, WDR mini Bullet Camera
• Up to 8 megapixel high resolution
• Max. 3840 × 2160 @20fps
• Powered by Darkfighter
• 120dB Wide Dynamic Range
• Support on-board storage, up to 256 GB
• Smart Detection & Behavior Analyses
Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-I, 8MP, 40m IR, WDR mini Bullet Camera
The Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-I is one of the latest releases within the Hikvision Easy IP 4.0 AcuSense range of cameras. The 8 megapixel mini bullet camera is powered by Darkfighter technology along with features such as 120dB WDR and 3D DNR which enable the camera to provide excellent images during challenging or low light levels.
The built-in AcuSense technology uses deep learning algorithms to focus on human or vehicle targeted alarms. The technology has been proven to greatly reduce the occurrence of false alarms that were previously triggered by subjects other than humans or vehicles, such as wildlife, rain, or falling leaves.
With event features such as Motion Detection, Video Tampering Alarm, Line Crossing Detection and Intrusion Detection the bullet camera allows for secure surveillance, even if you are away from the site. You can receive alerts to your smart phone via the HikConnect app, where you can also record and view live footage.
For ease of installation we recommend powering the camera via POE (power over ethernet), as only one cable is required. The camera can also be powered by 12V DC power supply unit.
Finally the camera also has space for on-board storage via a Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, which can hold up to 256GB. This is ideal for those looking for additional, back-up storage, or those using the device as a standalone system, without the use of a Network Video Recorder.
- Up to 8 megapixel high resolution
- Max. 3840 × 2160 @20fps
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Clear picture in strong backlight thanks to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Support on-board storage, up to 256 GB
- Smart Detection & Behavior Analyses
- Water and dust resistant (-I: IP67 / -IU: IP66)
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- False alarm reduction through deep learning classification of human and vehicle targets
- Motorised varifocal lens for easy installation and monitoring
- Built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- Rugged structural design with all-metal materials