Grumpy GRTI-100 Fog Generator
The Grumpy 2.0 can be integrated into a security system or used as a standalone system. It is one of the most advanced fog generators in the world.
1350m3 fog after 60 seconds.
Grumpy GRTI-100 Fog Generator, Titanium 100
Titanium has the most advanced electronics pack of any fog generator we have ever manufactured. When connected to a security monitoring platform, its communication capability allows it to assume the role of an on-site signalling device, communicating alerts triggered by its fully programmable inputs. The Titanium Ti100 is the most powerful fog generator in the range.
Three PGM outputs allow the remote monitoring centre to trigger ancillary devices such as sounders, strobes or CCTV. Full command firing of the generator is possible securely and remotely with the accompanying software. This provides audit trails, allows for the grouping of Smoke Screens, integrates user management, and more. Additionally, on-board RS485 allows master and slave operation of multiple generators per site. If you do not need all this, SmartSmoke mode lets the generator operate its own logic and take intelligent decisions about the need to fire or not based on the condition of its inputs. In terms of performance, the PID heater control allows for longer, more powerful fog bursts with minimal reheat time in between.
Specifications Grumpy GRTI-100
- SNMPv3 IP protocol.
- RS485 for Smoke Screen chaining.
- PID control of heater.
- 6 fully programmable inputs or 6 fog logic inputs.
- 7 fully programmable outputs (Iris mode) or 7 technical fault zones.
- 3 additional PGM outputs (both modes).
- Minimum 90 minutes off-mains power at full performance.
- Intelligent fluid monitoring.
- Remotely downloadable log buffer for up to 1,000 events.
- Flexible top-up logic (SmartSmoke mode).
- EN50131:8 and IEC62642:8.
- CNPP Rating: Class I Category 30.
- FLUID: 1,000ml/5,000ml fluid system.
- Size 46.5(H)* x 13(D) x 31(W)cm *add 0.5cm for feet.
- Weight: 18kg (pre-install), 23kg (installed).