DSC TL2803G-EU Dual-Path dialer, LAN and GSM (HSPA)
DSC TL2803G-EU Dual-Path dialer with LAN and GSM (HSPA).
DSC TL2803G-EU Dual-Path dialer with LAN and GSM (HSPA)
With this DSC dual-path dialer you can provide a PowerSeries NEO intrusion panel with GSM and IP dial-out functions. This dialer is completely redundant and can call out to an emergency room in two ways. In the event that the LAN connection is interrupted, the dialer will automatically switch to 3G reporting. This dialer is suitable both for reporting to an emergency room or mobile telephone (GSM dialer only!). The dialer also offers support for the video images of the motion detector with built-in camera.
Please note; Sending data over the GSM network requires a sim card with data (3G / 4G) or an M2M card.
Support for PowerSeries Neo Go app
The TL2803G-EU offers support for the mobile phone application PowerSeries Neo Go. This app can be downloaded for IOS and Android devices. With the PowerSeries Neo Go App you can, among other things, see zone statuses, bypass zones, control outputs, switch on system and partitions, etc. You can indicate in the App as well as in the programming whether you have GPRS or LAN, or a combination of both want to communicate.
This app can send you Push Messages in case of a notification. You can think of a switch on or off, malfunction, alarm message, etc.
Specifications DSC TL2803G-EU
- Backup and primary IP and GSM communication, dual-path
- Support for up and download or distance over GSM and IP
- Supervision polling via GSM and IP
- 128-bit AES data encryption via GSM and IP
- Full event reporting
- Support for SIA and ContactID protocol
- Status display for signal range and faults
- Video verification over GSM and IP
- Operation and reporting by SMS
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 15 mm
- Power consumption: 120 mA
- Weight: 310 grams
- Operating temperature: 5deg; C to + 40deg; C
DSC TL2803G-EU compatibility
This product is suitable for all PowerSeries NEO panels. This product is compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP / II / III / IV / 5 alarm receivers. (SG-System 5 is required for video verification)