DSC PowerSeries NEO PG8914 wireless Motion Detector, PIR
DSC PowerSeries NEO PG8914 wireless Motion Detector.
Animal-friendly lens fitted standard (removable).
DSC Wireless PIR motion detector
The DSC PG8914 is a wireless detector for securing rooms. The detection has a range of up to 12 meters and is equipped with a special lens with dual-function motion detection. Here, detection takes place on movements and a temperature is monitored of the moving object for a very reliable detection. The sleek and modern design can be used in almost any interior.
This detector is suitable for installations where animal-friendly detectors are required. The detector is equipped with an animal-friendly lens as standard, which can be removed if necessary to make the detector "non-animal-friendly".
The detector is equipped with an energy-efficient function, so that the battery life span increases to a period of about 6 to 8 years.
DSC PG8914 specifications
• Advanced True Motion Recognition for reliable detection
• Visible status indicator
• Animal friendly through lens on the inside (standard mounted in the detector)
• Detection up to 12 meters
• Dimensions: 83 x 61 x 42mm
• Battery life: 6 to 8 years in normal use
• Equipped with front and back tamper switch
• Battery type: 3V CR123A
• Weight: 90 grams
• Operating temperature: -10 ° C to + 55 ° C
• EN Grade 2 approved, INCERT Approval
Compatibility DSC PG8914
This product is suitable with all PowerSeries NEO panels from version 1.31. Backward compatible with older panels, the detector is taught in as PG8904.