DSC LC-102-PIGBSS QUAD Motion / Glass Break Detector
DSC LC-102-PIGBSS QUAD Motion / Glass Break Detector.
DSC LC-102-PIGBSS QUAD motion detector with glass break
The LC-102-PIGBSS is a wired QUAD passive infrared detector with a built-in glass break detector. This detector accurately and reliably detects the movements of humans and animals through the QUAD function. The QUAD detector of this detector detects both horizontal and vertical movements. Movements are detected up to a distance of up to 12 meters.
In addition to detecting movement, the built-in glass break detector also detects breaking glass. To activate a glass breakage alarm, the product detects high and low tones in combination with air pressure differences. If both criteria are met, the detector will go into alarm and send the report to the control panel. The glass break detector has a range of approximately 7.6 meters.
The housing of this detector is equipped with a built-in tamper switch. This tamper switch alerts you when a detector is opened or removed.
DSC LC-102-PIGBSS Specifications:
- Quad Linear technology
- Equipped with tamper, alarm and glass breakage alarm contact
- Digital signal analysis function
- Immune to sharp white light
- Animal-friendly up to 25kg
- PIR and glass break detector sensitivity can be adjusted separately
- Power supply: 8.2-16V DC
- Current consumption: 18mA in rest and 25.5mA in alarm
- Dimensions: 118 x 62.5 x 41mm
This product is compatible with all DSC intrusion panels.