Conas ACR-20E Card reader with blue leds, stainless steel
The Conas ACR-20E series is a powerful RFID reader, stainless steel. The user can login with RFID card.
Size 80 x 43 x 18 mm (LxWxD)
Conas ACR-20E Weatherproof stainless steel card reader, EM protocol
This ACR-20E series is a powerful RFID reader. The user can login with RFID card. The ACR-20E series readers are for use with AC-150, AC-150NET, AC-150WEB, AC-160, AC-160NET, AC-170 and AC-170NET systems. This model has a small profile design of less than 16mm and can read all 26-bit Mifare cards from Conas.
The powerful built-in RFID reader offers a reading distance of up to 10 cm, a built-in buzzer for indoor or outdoor installation including bicolour LEDs and a buzzer for feedback signals. All Conas readers offer excellent reliability, long read ranges, low power consumption and are housed in an easy-to-install package.
With every reader, we provide a clear manual to make installation easy. The manual includes a quick electrical diagram and a number of useful specifications for during installation.
When mounting, note that metal surfaces or mounting near other proximity readers may affect the effective reading range. The cable exits the reader in the middle of the back. This makes the installation very precise.
- Reader type: ID reader
- Card type: EM-marine cards
- Output format: Standard international Wiegand 26Bit (34Bit is optional!)
- Reading distance: 10 centimetres
- Frequency: 125 KHz
- Max. distance between cable and reader: 100 metres
- Design: Epoxy coated. Fully enclosed in a robust polycarbonate housing. Suitable for harsh environments.
- Audio/visual: Two colour LED indicators, built-in buzzer
- Environmental specifications: Indoor and outdoor use, IP65
- Operating humidity: Non-condensing
Physical specifications ACR-20E
- Housing colour: Stainless steel
- Weight: 240 g
- Dimensions: 80 x 43 x 18 mm
Electrical specifications ACR-20E
- Voltage range: 9V DC -14V DC. 12V DC is recommended.
- Power consumption: 90 mA