Conas ACR-18E Card reader white edition
The Conas ACR-18E series is a powerful RFID reader. The user can login with RFID card.
Size 89 x 88 x 16 mm (LxBxH) ACR18E
Conas ACR-18E Weatherproof Card reader white edition, EM protocol
The ACR-18E series is a powerful RFID reader. The user can login with RFID card. The ACR-18E series readers are for use with AC-150, AC-150NET, AC-150WEB, AC-160, AC-160NET, AC-170 and AC-170NET systems. This model has a small profile design of less than 16 mm and can read all 26-bit Mifare cards from Conas.
The powerful built-in RFID reader offers a reading distance of up to 10 cm, a built-in buzzer for indoor or outdoor installation including bicolour LEDs and a buzzer for feedback signals. All Conas readers offer excellent reliability, long read ranges, low power consumption and are housed in an easy-to-install package.
With every reader, we provide a clear manual to make installation easy. The manual includes a quick electrical diagram and a number of useful specifications for during installation.
Please note during installation that metal surfaces or mounting near other proximity readers may affect the effective reading range. The cable exits the reader in the middle of the back. This makes the installation very precise.
For a reader with Mifare Card support, we recommend the ACK-18M Series!
- Sleek and attractive weatherproof design
- Output format: standard International Wiegand 26Bit (34Bit is optional)
- Hidden mounting screws prevent vandalism
- Reader type: ID reader
- Card type: EM-marine cards
- Reading distance: 10 cm
- Frequency: 125 KHz
- Max. distance between cable and reader: 100 metres
- Design: Epoxy coated. Fully enclosed in a robust polycarbonate housing. Suitable for harsh environments.
- Audio/visual: Two colour LED indicators, built-in buzzer
- Environment and specifications: Indoor and outdoor use, IP65
- Operating humidity: Non-condensing
- Housing colour: White
- Dimensions: 89 x 88 x 16 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Voltage range: 9V DC - 14V DC. 12V DC is recommended!
- Current consumption: 90mA