Ajax DoorProtect Magnet Contact
Ajax DoorProtect wireless magnet detector that notifies first signs of room intrusion by means of a broken door or window.
It can be mounted on all types of doors including a metal base.
The device detects the door or window being opened by means of British-made hi-end reed switches on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate in the transmitter mode, sending a signal from the wired sensor to the hub.
The device consists of two modules — detector and magnet. The set includes two magnets: the big magnet is installed at a distance of up to 2 cm, and the small magnet up to 1 cm.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
Specifications Ajax DoorProtect
- Detector type: Wireless
- Mounting: Surface-mounted
- Transmission distance: ≤ 1000 m in open space
- Distance to magnet: Up to 1 cm (0.4 in) (small magnet), up to 2 cm (0.8 in) (big magnet)
- Detecting element: Reed switch
- Use: Indoor
- Additional input to plug in the wire detectors: Available
- Tamper protection: Available
- Radio signal power: 20 mW
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0−868.6 MHz)
- Maximum distance between detector and central unit: Up to 1,200 m (6562 ft) (in open area)
- Power supply: CR123A battery
- Power supply voltage: 3 V
- Battery life: Up to 7 years
- Operating temperature range: From 0°С (+32°F) to +50°С (+122°F)
- Operating humidity: Up to 80%
- Dimensions: 90 mm x 20 mm