De JK-63KRX basispakket heeft als centrale de JA-63KRX controle paneel met de LAN/PSTN communicatie module, inclusief verschillende componenten.
Het basispakket bestaat uit:
* JA-63KRX - controle paneel met ingebouwde telefoon kiezer;
* JA-63F - bedieningspaneel;
* JA-60N - raam/deur magneetcontact;
* SA-201 - bedraad raam/deur magneetcontact;
* JA-60P - bewegingsdetector;
* RC-44 - afstandsbediening;
* UC-260 - binnensirene.
De communicatie module biedt de volgende opties:
1. Voice-message alarm phone calls (to up to 4 users);
2. Remote access from a phone keypad or using a computer equipped with a special modem.
1. Sixteen addresses to assign up to 32 detectors (one address/zone can have 2 detectors), 8 addresses to assign control devices (keyboards and remote controls), 1 address for the assignment of 2 wireless sirens;
2. Fourteen addresses for the assignment of authorized users (the main user can alter the numerical codes). The system records all changes in its memory and can also send SMS reports on the arrival and departure of visitors to the building (e.g. for monitoring the presence of workers, monitoring children at home, etc.);
3. Wireless devices communicate by an encrypted protocol in the 433MHz band at a maximum distance of about one hundred meters. The system monitors the status of all wireless devices (every 15 minutes);
4. Wireless devices are powered by standard alkaline batteries that have a typical life of about 1 year. There is a low-battery reporting system for users, and for service technicians, if desired;
5. Keyboards are simple and clear and do not provide textual information as it is sent by SMS to mobile phone users;
6. System settings can be done by computer (connecting via USB cable, or remotely via the Internet), setup software is supplied free of charge and downloadable from the Jablotron website. Setting up is also possible with instruction sequences entered on the keyboard;
7. Possible to either guard the whole house, or it can be protected by partial arming (sections A, ABC), or as a split system with two independent sections (e.g. housing two different families or firms);
8. The system is certified according to euro-norm EN 50131-1 grade 2 (low to medium risk). The certification of installations and installation companies are recognized by insurance companies for reduced insurance premiums;
9. Two years guarantee.