The GC-61 communicator is designed for communication with an alarm receiving centre via a GSM network. The communicator receives data from a control panel via a simulated telephone line.
Report codes are transmitted from a control panel to the GC-61 in Contact ID format. A SIM card determines the GSM network used.
The GSM module, when installed in the alarm control panel, enables:
* Data transfer to one or two Alarm Receiving Centres (ARC)
* Remote control and programming of the communicator via SMS instruction messages from a mobile phone or from Jablotron’s SMS website
* Programming of the communicator via Jablotron’s website www.GSMlink.cz
* Phone calls using a telephone set attached to the communicator (via the GSM network)
* An SMS terminal can be used for the easy and convenient receiving and sending of SMS messages