Jablotron 100 Watch Kit 2
Jablotron 100 affordable Watch Kit 2.
+ MyCredex Support = complimentary LifeTime online Maintenance and Support
The Jablotron Kit 2 is an affordable JABLOTRON 100 alarm system set.
The Jablotron 101KR Watch Kit 2 includes:
- ► JA-101KR - central unit / control panel, check the link JA-101KR for more information;
- ► JA-113E/14E/153E/154E - optional control panels with 2x JA-192E, check the link control panels for more info;
- ► JA-154J - remore control, check the link JA-154J for more information;
- ► JA-110A - internal siren, check the link JA-110A for more information;
- ► JA-150P - wireless motion detector (PIR), check the link JA-150P for more information;
- ► JA-151M - wireless mini window/door magnetic contact, check the link JA-151M for more information;
- ► SA-214 - emergency reserve battery, check the link SA-214 for more information.
- ► All the stipulated batteries;
- ► Door stickers;
- ► MyJablotron App;
- ► MyCredex Support 6 days per week from 9 am to 10 pm;
The JA-101KR central unit with GSM + LAN offers:
- MyJablotron + Web Self Service
- up to 50 wireless or BUS-wired zones
- up to 50 user codes
- up to 8 sections
- up to 32 programmable outputs
- 20 independent time schedules
- system notifies up to 8 users by SMS
- 5 users have the voice-control option and an SMS report at their disposal
- 4 selectable alarm notifications to the Control Center
The system has a built-in GSM and LAN module, which enables communication via voice message, SMS or GPRS and internet with the users and optionally a control center. In principle, the GSM module acts as a backup for the LAN module in case of a power failure (sabotage!) or if the internet connection is disrupted. The GSM module remains active via the battery in the central unit.
At the very least, we recommend that you have the alarm system's 'master user' receive SMS messages from the GSM module as well as from the MyJablotron Web Self Service. Basically, all communication with the cloud service runs via the LAN connection.
Credex provides their 6 days per week unlimited online MyCredex support service for configuration checks, maintenance and any other questions.
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power source:||A (EN 50131-6)|
|Backup battery:||12 V tot 2,6 Ah|
|Maximum charging time for the battery:||72 hrs.|
|Maximum continuous load on the bus:||400 mA|
|Maximum peak output current (5 min.)||1 A|
|Emergency power supply for the bus:||12 hours for a 2.6 Ah battery pack at a max. output of 85 mA|
|Event history:||700 MB i.e. approx. 10,000 events with date and time|
|Alarm verification function by the second detector or a relayed response from the same|
|Detector with optional delay||(10 s - 2 min)|
|Security level:||2 according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and EN 50131-3|
|Environment according to EN 50131-1:||II., general indoor temperature -20°C to + 40°C|
|Dimensions:||258 × 214 × 77 mm|