Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P, 8-channel PoE NVR
Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P/A 8-channel PoE Network Video Recorder
The unit supports the recording of up to 8 camera channels and provides a maximum of 8TB storage. Handy features include built-in motion detection, integrated PoE switch and HDMI output.
This model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 6MP. Each channel can be independently configured to set the optimum combination of resolution, frame rate and bit rate for efficient storage management.
The downloadable Hikvision iVMS-4200 client software is easy-to-use and allows quick set up of configurations to help meet the user’s security requirements. Alternatively, an HD monitor can be connected via the HDMI output without the need of a PC to provide a simple standalone solution, suitable for small businesses.
Video motion detection methods can be configured alongside tampering alarms to increase scene awareness and by connecting external devices through the I/O ports, the unit can support two-way audio (depending on the connected camera model’s audio capabilities). This allows the user to hear activity in the scene and communicate with those present - helpful when events need to be investigated in real-time.
Recording can be scheduled continuously or for specific events such as weekend recording for example, or as a result of an alarm signal. The post and pre-alarm buffer means activity around the time of an alarm being triggered is less likely to be missed – vital for evidence gathering. Recordings can be easily retrieved with the smart search feature, played back and then exported via the USB connection.
• Basic network video recorder with built-in PoE switch for up to 16 camera channels
• Room for 2 SATA hard disks providing a maximum of 8TB storage (4TB each)
• Simple set up with support for live view, storage and playback of recordings
• Recordings can be configured to trigger manually, continuously or on an event basis to best suit the user’s requirements
• HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for a simple standalone setup
• Multi-viewing enables the user to view several cameras or areas of a scene close-up at the same time for detailed scene analysis
• Downloadable client software (Hikvision iVMS-4200) provides a range of configurable applications for further video management
• Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
• Suitable for use with Hikvision cameras and a range of ONVIF compatible third-party cameras from other brands.
|IP video input:|||||8-ch|
|Two-way audio input:|||||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)|
|HDMI/VGA output:|||||1-ch, resolution:
1920 × 1080P /60Hz, 1600 × 1200 /60Hz, 1280 × 1024 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz,
1024 × 768 /60Hz
|Frame Rate:|||||Main stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
Sub-stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
|Audio Output:|||||1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1kΩ)|
|Live view / Playback:|||||6MP/5MP/3MP/1080P/UXGA/720P/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF|
|SATA:|||||2 SATA interfaces for 2 HDDs|
|Capacity:|||||Up to 4TB for each disk|
|Network Interface:|||||1RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface|
|USB Interface:|||||1 × USB 2.0 and 1 × USB 3.0|
|Interface:|||||8 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaces|
|Supported Standard:|||||AF and AT|
|Consumption(without hard disk and POE):|||||≤ 10W|
|Working Temperature:|||||-10 ºC ~ +55 ºC (+14 ºF~ + 131 ºF)|
|Working Humidity:|||||10 % ~ 90 %|
|Chassis:|||||19-inch rack-mounted 1U chassis|
|Dimensions:|||||445 × 290 × 45mm (17.5 ×11.4 × 1.8 inch)|
|Weight(without HDD):|||||≤ 1 Kg (2.2 lb)|