DSC Powerseries NEO PG8926 wireless Smoke detector
DSC Powerseries NEO PG8926 is a fully supervised wireless photoelectric smoke detector.
DSC Powerseries NEO PG8926 wireless smoke detector
The PG8926 is a fully supervised wireless photoelectric smoke detector. With superior smoke detection sensitivity, the PG8926 provides early warning of developing fire by sounding an alarm with its built-in alarm horn, and by transmitting an alarm signal to the security system.
The power behind PowerSeries Neo lies in various innovative technologies, including the revolutionary PowerG, which, bundled together, provide a robust and feature-rich platform designed to reduce operational costs for dealers and provide ultimate reliability for end users.
• Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology - to overcome frequency blocking and interference
• Adaptive Transmission Power - for battery life preservation
• High transmission ranges - for reliable communication within up to 2km/2187 yards line-of-sight
• TDMA synchronized communication technology - to prevent message collisions
• 128 bit AES encryption - high level protection against analysis tools and digital attacks