Conas ACR-21E Card Reader - blue leds, stainless steel
The Conas ACR-21E series is a powerful RFID reader.
The user can login with RFID card.
Size: 86 x 86 x 30,8 mm (LxBxH)
Conas card reader stainless steel, EM
The powerful built-in RFID reader offers a reading distance of up to 10 centimeters, a built-in buzzer for indoor or outdoor installation, including bicolor LEDs and a buzzer for feedback signals. All Conas readers offer excellent reliability, long reading ranges, low energy consumption and are located in an easy to install package.
We provide a clear manual with every reader to make installation easy. The manual contains a quick electrical diagram and some useful specifications for during installation.
When mounting, be aware that metal surfaces or mounting near other proximity readers may affect the effective reading range. The cable exits from the center of the back of the reader. This makes the mounting very accurate.
For a reader with Mifare Card support, we recommend that you take the ACR-21M series!
- Voltage range: 9V DC ~ 14V DC. 12V DC is recommended
- Two color LED and an integral speaker for programming and during use
- Sleek and attractive and weather-resistant design
- Output format: standard International Wiegand 26Bit (34Bit is optional)!
- ID reader supports Mifare One cards.
- Max. reading distance 10 cm
- Hidden mounting screws counter vandalism
- Reader type: ID reader
- Card type: EM-marin cards
- Output format: Standard international Wiegand 26Bit (34Bit is optional!)
- Reading distance: 10 centimeters
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Max. distance between cable and reader: 100 meters
- Design: Epoxy covered. Fully enclosed in a robust polycarbonate housing. Suitable for harsh environments.
- Audio / visual: Two color LED indicators, built-in buzzer
- Environment specifications: Indoor and outdoor use, IP65
- Humidity operation: Non-condensing
- Housing color: stainless steel
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 30.8 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Voltage range: 9V DC -14V DC. 12V DC is recommended!
- Power consumption: 90mA