Ajax FireProtect Plus optical detector with thermal and CO sensors
Wireless fire detector with temperature and carbon oxide sensors that monitors security in the room twenty four hours a day and immediately notifies of dangerous CO levels, smoke and sharp jumps in temperature.
Principle of operation
The device detects smoke by means of a camera with a photoelectric sensor. An additional chemical element detects carbon oxide and raises the alarm.
It can operate independently from the hub, emitting a fire alarm by means of a built-in siren. Several detectors indicate an alarm simultaneously.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Detector type: Wireless
- Use: Indoor
- Transmission distance: ≤ 2000 m in open space
- Detecting element: Photoelectric en CO sensor
- Temperature sensor: From +54°С (+129°F) to 65°С (+149°F)
- Tampering alarm: Available
- Alarm type: Light and sound
- Interconnected alarmsAvailable
- Built-in siren volume: 85 dB
- Radio signal power: 20 mW
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Maximum distance between detector and control panel: Up to 1,300 m (4,265 ft) (in open area)
- Power supply: 2 CR2 batteries
- Power supply voltage: 3 V
- Additional battery: СR2032
- Battery life: Up to 4 years
- Operating temperature range: From 0°С (32°F) to +65°С (+149°F)
- Operating humidity: Up to 80%
- Dimensions: 132 х 132 x 31 mm
- Weight: 220 g